Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2021
Wish to correct your data on the JAMB portal? This page provides everything you need to know regarding JAMB Change of Course, JAMB change of Institution, correction of Names, Gender correction, State/LGA of Origin correction, passport photograph correction, UTME subjects profile correction and Date Of Birth correction. Continue reading below…
This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
- Names Correction: This allows candidates to apply for the correction of names where there are spelling errors or errors in the arrangement, e.g. Surname, Firstname or Lastname (Correction can only be done once).
- Date of Birth Correction (Correction can only be done once).
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once).
- Gender Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only be done once).
- State/LGA Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only be done once).
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once).
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction: This allows candidates to apply for a change of course or Institution (Correction can only be done multiple times with separate payments).
NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc., cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure
Follow the procedure outlined below to effect any of the changes above:
- Go to the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2021 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down, select ‘2021 UTME Data Correction‘ / ‘2021 DE Data Correction‘ as your case may be.
- Then proceed with payment.
After payment, visit the closest JAMB office, or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the correction process.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2021 Downward
For 2020 and the years below, follow the procedure outlined below to change your data on the JAMB portal.
- Visit the JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2020 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- Select the one you wish to correct from the drop-down, i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
Note that you may have to visit the JAMB State Office to effect some corrections.
NOTE: ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CORRECTION OF DATA BE DONE BY PROXY.
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form 2021/2022 Out | Jamb.org.ng“.
This has become very important as several students who took the JAMB 2021/2022 registration form and made errors in the forms or didn’t meet up with the JAMB cut off marks for their initial intended school have been searching online and waiting for the time when JAMB will release an official update as to when the Change of Course and institution form will be out in 2020.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [jamb change of course and institution portal, jamb change of institution 2021, jamb change of institution closing date, is jamb change of institution still on sale, jamb change of institution 2021 closing date, jamb change of course 2021 closing date, change of institution form 2021/22 closing date, jamb change of course 2021/2022 closing date, JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form 2021/2022 Out | Jamb.org.ng], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Before going into the topic properly, let’s quickly answer these short questions.
PRICE OF JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION FORM
The Life Changer is the novel for 2021.
JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form 2021/2022 Out | Jamb.org.ng
Have you mistakenly chosen the wrong course or institution?
Are you now interested in how to fill the JAMB change of course and institution form 2021? Just read the article and understand that it is simple as pie.
We have prepared a guide for you.
So, if you have decided to make corrections of data concerning your course and institution for some reason, you will need to fill in the JAMB form and follow these instructions.
Easy Steps According To Jamb.org.ng
If you have never registered on this website, you will need to sign up;
- If you are a registered user, just log in (use e-mail and password);
- When you see the JAMB website available services, opt for Correction of DATA;
- Choose JAMB change of course/institution;
- After this you can see and get Transaction ID (in bold red font);
- You will need to pay for an opportunity to fill in the change of university form;
- You may pay immediately with your card, or pay in some ATM. If you choose the latter, you need to provide your Transaction ID;
- If you want to pay on the website, enter your card details and make payment;
- If it is successful, you will see the following options – Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number;
- When you have entered this data, you will see new options for Preferred course/Institution;
- After submitting all the changes, the JAMB change of course form will close;
- If your changes are approved, they will update quickly.
Change Of Course/Change Of University JAMB Form Price
Every change accounts for N2.500.
You will also pay N500 as charges for printing.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form 2021/2022 Out | Jamb.org.ng”.
Thanks For Reading